As you may well know, I LOVE glitter! I especially love glittery nail polishes. What I don’t like, is rubbing my skin raw, trying to remove the stuff! UGH! After scouring the net for a solution, I found what looked promising. I gave it a try it worked like magic! Here’s what you do:
- Soak a cotton ball with an acetone nail polish remover.
- Place cotton ball over your finger nail and then wrap over the cotton ball with foil.
- Do this for each finger and leave wrapped for about 5 minutes.
- The polish should slide right off!
Now, I would like to add, if you’re not crazy about allowing acetone to sit on your nails, because of its drying factors, here’s another way to go about it.
- Be sure to apply a topcoat before applying your nailpolish. It will help with removing.
- Soak your nails in warm soapy water (as hot as you can stand it), for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Dry your hand by blotting them with a towel,
- Using an acetone nail polish remove as usual.
This method works for me as well. It doesn’t work as magically as the foil method, but it is still fairly easy to remove. Now that I’ve given you some options for removal, go ahead and glitter it up!!!!