I absolutely love the end result of this twist-out. The funny thing is that I never intended it to be a twist-out. I twisted my hair into about 30 small twists to give myself a break from doing my hair. I left the twists in for 3 days and when I took them out, the definition of the twists looked awesome!
- After washing, conditioning and moisturizing your hair, allow it to air dry overnight in 4 or 6 large twists.
- Work with one section at a time. Take a section down and twist it into smaller twists that are about 1/4 in. to 1/2 in. wide.
- After your hair is twisted, style it as usual and make sure to moisturize it as needed (this is daily for me)
- After the second or third day, gently take your twists down, being careful not to separate the twists too much or it will frizz.
- Apply a little of your favorite oil, fluff a little and that is it!
Products I used: Shampoo - Creme of Nature, Conditioner - Queen Helene Royal Curl, Leave-in - Giovanni Direct, Oil Castor/jojoba/coconut blend.